- And not long after the value of a dollar will drop some more... maybe 20%? This may work well for southern... fb.me/1HYMHBiA4 2 months ago
- There are some serious issues in DC that could possibly cause another recession in housing. First, is the tax... fb.me/3aSpwCvfU 2 months ago
- Swiftsure is proud to be a small part of the Ragnar Rainier trail run helping sponsor the "Ragnar Trail Crazies"... fb.me/vtEfEzyH 5 months ago
- HVAC Terminology credit creativity to the "Green Curmudgeon" HVAC – Does anyone want to buy a vowel?... fb.me/zvsJqnxW 5 months ago
- Another green building tour - this one is SLC...... fb.me/99epq5ljA 5 months ago
Tag Archives: sustainable homes
As the rainy season begins here in the North West we feel it is a great time to share some information about solar options. It is a common misperception that solar energy is worthless west of the Cascades. However, the … Continue reading
2011 looks upbeat for both energy conservation upgrades and green building. Just prior to Christmas break – Congress passed a pretty substantial bill which reinstated tax credits for various energy improvements for homeowners and builders!
Most of the calls we get start out with: How much is an audit? Swiftsure Energy offers several levels of energy auditing. At issue, is what depth of an audit is needed? Some homes will only need a simple inspection … Continue reading
The question often comes up… why pay $150- $600 for an audit when we can call our utility company for a free audit? In a nutshell-and to a large degree- you get what you pay for! Swiftsure Energy Services will do … Continue reading
Builders and RE Agents will occasionally be approached by a customer who has indoor air quality as a main concern. Today there are affordable & effective methods to get good air quality in a home.