- Here's one of the building industry leading Economists latest post... Should be of interest! econ70.com/2019/06/26/inc… 6 months ago
- Does it make financial sense? YES! zeroenergyproject.org/2019/03/23/eve… zeroenergyproject.org/2019/03/23/eve… 9 months ago
- We've seen ransomware, malware, and... builderonline.com/builder-100/it… 9 months ago
- There needs to be a paradigm shift for more affordable housing. We fear it will be to employer owned housing that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Installation quality matters for every trade - even behind the walls. We've yet to see a buyer that does NOT care..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
Tag Archives: sustainable homes
As the rainy season begins here in the North West we feel it is a great time to share some information about solar options. It is a common misperception that solar energy is worthless west of the Cascades. However, the … Continue reading
2011 looks upbeat for both energy conservation upgrades and green building. Just prior to Christmas break – Congress passed a pretty substantial bill which reinstated tax credits for various energy improvements for homeowners and builders!
Most of the calls we get start out with: How much is an audit? Swiftsure Energy offers several levels of energy auditing. At issue, is what depth of an audit is needed? Some homes will only need a simple inspection … Continue reading
The question often comes up… why pay $150- $600 for an audit when we can call our utility company for a free audit? In a nutshell-and to a large degree- you get what you pay for! Swiftsure Energy Services will do … Continue reading
Builders and RE Agents will occasionally be approached by a customer who has indoor air quality as a main concern. Today there are affordable & effective methods to get good air quality in a home.