- And not long after the value of a dollar will drop some more... maybe 20%? This may work well for southern... fb.me/1HYMHBiA4 2 months ago
- There are some serious issues in DC that could possibly cause another recession in housing. First, is the tax... fb.me/3aSpwCvfU 2 months ago
- Swiftsure is proud to be a small part of the Ragnar Rainier trail run helping sponsor the "Ragnar Trail Crazies"... fb.me/vtEfEzyH 5 months ago
- HVAC Terminology credit creativity to the "Green Curmudgeon" HVAC – Does anyone want to buy a vowel?... fb.me/zvsJqnxW 5 months ago
- Another green building tour - this one is SLC...... fb.me/99epq5ljA 5 months ago
Tag Archives: energy saving
ENERGY STAR version 3 requirements are set to begin on any houses permitted after December 31. The builder rebates will continue. We have heard mixed messages about whether the Federal tax credits will continue (we doubt it). The smaller lighting … Continue reading
Sample EPG for Homes What Builder wouldn’t like to distinguish themselves from the competition including the fore closure home down the street? We have an accepted method to put a rating on a home… similar to the MPG for cars, this is … Continue reading
2011 looks upbeat for both energy conservation upgrades and green building. Just prior to Christmas break – Congress passed a pretty substantial bill which reinstated tax credits for various energy improvements for homeowners and builders!
Most of the calls we get start out with: How much is an audit? Swiftsure Energy offers several levels of energy auditing. At issue, is what depth of an audit is needed? Some homes will only need a simple inspection … Continue reading
There are several low-cost methods to make your home warmer in the winter. • Use rugs on hard surface floors, wear slippers or shoes – no explanation needed here… • Use blinds and window covers – this reduces the radiant … Continue reading
The question often comes up… why pay $150- $600 for an audit when we can call our utility company for a free audit? In a nutshell-and to a large degree- you get what you pay for! Swiftsure Energy Services will do … Continue reading
Builders and RE Agents will occasionally be approached by a customer who has indoor air quality as a main concern. Today there are affordable & effective methods to get good air quality in a home.