- We get to work with some amazing crews that keep homes in Clark County warm and cool. To all those teams that... fb.me/64qpnEuST 4 days ago
- The PNW plays a huge role into the continuation of the coal burning process... vimeo.com/117329454 fb.me/5NSsSIYoK 1 week ago
- They do it largely of necessity - we should do it because we can and it helps?... fb.me/1mPFntnup 2 weeks ago
- Cheers out to Green Savers!... fb.me/1Je05CQBi 2 weeks ago
- The USA took the lead on environment and energy issues in the 70's! Think where we might be if we had stayed on... fb.me/3p3YLJaE9 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: energy saving
ENERGY STAR version 3 requirements are set to begin on any houses permitted after December 31. The builder rebates will continue. We have heard mixed messages about whether the Federal tax credits will continue (we doubt it). The smaller lighting … Continue reading
Sample EPG for Homes What Builder wouldn’t like to distinguish themselves from the competition including the fore closure home down the street? We have an accepted method to put a rating on a home… similar to the MPG for cars, this is … Continue reading
2011 looks upbeat for both energy conservation upgrades and green building. Just prior to Christmas break – Congress passed a pretty substantial bill which reinstated tax credits for various energy improvements for homeowners and builders!
Most of the calls we get start out with: How much is an audit? Swiftsure Energy offers several levels of energy auditing. At issue, is what depth of an audit is needed? Some homes will only need a simple inspection … Continue reading
There are several low-cost methods to make your home warmer in the winter. • Use rugs on hard surface floors, wear slippers or shoes – no explanation needed here… • Use blinds and window covers – this reduces the radiant … Continue reading
The question often comes up… why pay $150- $600 for an audit when we can call our utility company for a free audit? In a nutshell-and to a large degree- you get what you pay for! Swiftsure Energy Services will do … Continue reading
Builders and RE Agents will occasionally be approached by a customer who has indoor air quality as a main concern. Today there are affordable & effective methods to get good air quality in a home.