The Federal tax credit for builders is about to expire and looks like it probably won’t be renewed. If you have any energy efficient homes you have built in 2010 or 2011 they may qualify and we can help you get this $2000 tax credit for each home. Contact us for more information. The homes will need to be rated by December 31st to qualify & it takes a day or so to produce the paperwork so schedule soon. If you have already had a home certified then make sure your tax preparer gets the forms – let us know soon if you need another one.
360-624-5523 or http://www.swiftsureenergy.com
- An interesting discovery (frustrating for some) is that some LED lights interfere with garage door openers... fb.me/8hjVRocR0 1 day ago
- Kudos to Lightbox Portland and their Zero Energy Townhouses near Alberta! Well done and innovative... fb.me/8XHFZkMDT 1 month ago
- And not long after the value of a dollar will drop some more... maybe 20%? This may work well for southern... fb.me/1HYMHBiA4 4 months ago
- There are some serious issues in DC that could possibly cause another recession in housing. First, is the tax... fb.me/3aSpwCvfU 4 months ago
- Swiftsure is proud to be a small part of the Ragnar Rainier trail run helping sponsor the "Ragnar Trail Crazies"... fb.me/vtEfEzyH 7 months ago