The Federal tax credit for builders is about to expire and looks like it probably won’t be renewed. If you have any energy efficient homes you have built in 2010 or 2011 they may qualify and we can help you get this $2000 tax credit for each home. Contact us for more information. The homes will need to be rated by December 31st to qualify & it takes a day or so to produce the paperwork so schedule soon. If you have already had a home certified then make sure your tax preparer gets the forms – let us know soon if you need another one.
360-624-5523 or http://www.swiftsureenergy.com
- Swiftsure is proud to be a small part of the Ragnar Rainier trail run helping sponsor the "Ragnar Trail Crazies"... fb.me/vtEfEzyH 1 month ago
- HVAC Terminology credit creativity to the "Green Curmudgeon" HVAC – Does anyone want to buy a vowel?... fb.me/zvsJqnxW 1 month ago
- Another green building tour - this one is SLC...... fb.me/99epq5ljA 1 month ago
- We need to be doing more steps like this? facebook.com/attnlife/video… fb.me/6znZRoKMw 1 month ago
- Good stuff on a moderate scale! facebook.com/NPR/videos/101… fb.me/24HZeikYD 2 months ago