The Federal tax credit for builders is about to expire and looks like it probably won’t be renewed. If you have any energy efficient homes you have built in 2010 or 2011 they may qualify and we can help you get this $2000 tax credit for each home. Contact us for more information. The homes will need to be rated by December 31st to qualify & it takes a day or so to produce the paperwork so schedule soon. If you have already had a home certified then make sure your tax preparer gets the forms – let us know soon if you need another one.
360-624-5523 or http://www.swiftsureenergy.com
- Here's one of the building industry leading Economists latest post... Should be of interest! econ70.com/2019/06/26/inc… 1 year ago
- Does it make financial sense? YES! zeroenergyproject.org/2019/03/23/eve… zeroenergyproject.org/2019/03/23/eve… 1 year ago
- We've seen ransomware, malware, and... builderonline.com/builder-100/it… 1 year ago
- There needs to be a paradigm shift for more affordable housing. We fear it will be to employer owned housing that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Installation quality matters for every trade - even behind the walls. We've yet to see a buyer that does NOT care..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago