The Federal tax credit for builders is about to expire and looks like it probably won’t be renewed. If you have any energy efficient homes you have built in 2010 or 2011 they may qualify and we can help you get this $2000 tax credit for each home. Contact us for more information. The homes will need to be rated by December 31st to qualify & it takes a day or so to produce the paperwork so schedule soon. If you have already had a home certified then make sure your tax preparer gets the forms – let us know soon if you need another one.
360-624-5523 or http://www.swiftsureenergy.com
- We get to work with some amazing crews that keep homes in Clark County warm and cool. To all those teams that... fb.me/64qpnEuST 4 days ago
- The PNW plays a huge role into the continuation of the coal burning process... vimeo.com/117329454 fb.me/5NSsSIYoK 1 week ago
- They do it largely of necessity - we should do it because we can and it helps?... fb.me/1mPFntnup 2 weeks ago
- Cheers out to Green Savers!... fb.me/1Je05CQBi 2 weeks ago
- The USA took the lead on environment and energy issues in the 70's! Think where we might be if we had stayed on... fb.me/3p3YLJaE9 3 weeks ago